Digital protractor and level DEKO 360
In everyday life, it is often necessary to check the correctness of the position of the planes in terms of the level, and usually people do this only approximately, since they mainly use liquid levels with a droplet of air. Errors of up to 10 degrees with such measurements are commonplace. In addition, with the help of such a level, it is almost impossible to determine the angle between two planes, since in this case you need not a level, but a protractor. It would be funny to see a builder running around with a school protractor, as it is only meant to be used in a notebook!
But all these problems and inconveniences go into the background as soon as you purchase a digital protractor and level DMD01 from DEKO, which offers a huge range of hand-held power tools, measuring instruments and consumables for them on the market!
DEKO DMD01 specifications:
- it is a digital protractor and level with the ability to calibrate and summarize measurement data;
- the body of the device is made of lightweight and durable plastic, and the base is metal and magnetic, which allows you to fix the level on iron and steel surfaces;
- the tool allows you to make absolute and relative measurement of the angle of inclination, as well as summarize the last two measurements;
- the readings of the device can be set in degrees or in percent; if inactive, the protractor turns off after 5 minutes;
- goniometer allows you to measure angles up to 90 °;
- working temperature should be from 0 ℃ to 40 ℃, and humidity from 40 to 80%;
- resolution 0.1 ° or 0.01%;
- the size of the device – width 55 mm, length 55 mm, thickness 16 mm;
- the level requires 2 CR2032 batteries, which will have to be purchased separately, since they are not included in the package.
Having at hand a digital protractor and a level, you can use it in almost all cases when you need to set the exact angle of inclination or set the plane in level.
The DEKO DMD01 digital goniometer and level is useful when setting the saw blade angle, aligning the workpiece in the lathe spindle, for adjusting the drill table when drilling holes at an angle and in many other cases when performing various jobs.
How to work with the digital protractor and DEKO DMD01 level?
- before starting work, you need to buy two CR2032 batteries and install them in the rear compartment of the device;
- then turn on the device by pressing the red on / off button;
- by pressing the unit button select the units of measurement – degrees or percent;
- by pressing the calibrate button, set the reading to 0 ° to measure relative angles, and pressing this button again will display the absolute reading of the plane tilt;
- the hold button is used to save the reading in the device’s memory;
- all measurements must be made relative to the reference base of the instrument, as in other positions the screen will display an error (ERR), and there will be no angle readings.
Included with the DEKO DMD01 digital angle meter and electronic level is an instruction in English with explanatory pictures that will make it easy to understand all the functions of the measuring tool and the rules for using it.
The use of a digital goniometer and level instead of the classic liquid and mechanical instruments will allow measuring and setting angles with high accuracy up to 0.1 °. The DEKO DMD01 digital protractor has a small size, which allows you to carry it even in your pocket, which is very convenient!
If you are engaged in construction, repair, installation of structures, if you have a workshop or at least various household power tools, then the DEKO DMD01 digital protractor will definitely come in handy! Once you purchase this tool, all your measurements will be much more accurate than before!