Laser level 3D DEKO DKLL12PB1
Before starting any construction or repairs, it is necessary to carefully plan the list and sequence of upcoming works, as well as perform planning and marking at the place of their implementation. At different times, different instruments were used for this, the convenience and quality of measurements of which improved with the development of new technologies.
This also applies to levels, levels, which have now become laser. The high accuracy and convenience of working with a laser level explains its unprecedented popularity not only among professional builders, but also among ordinary people who have to build or repair something.
There are hundreds of models of laser levels on the market with different capabilities and price categories from the most budgetary and simple, to sophisticated and expensive! The middle ground with high functionality and affordable cost is occupied by tools from several companies, such as DEKO, whose products differ significantly from competitors’ analogues in many respects. The same can be said about the DEKO 3D laser level, which produces 12 lines of green laser beams in three projections.
Features of 3D laser level DEKO:
- it is a self-adjusting level with a green laser having a wavelength of 505 nanometers;
- the accuracy of the device is quite high, and deviations within a radius of 7 meters do not exceed 1 mm;
- The DEKO 3D level draws 3 planes with a laser, which together produce 12 lines perpendicular to each other – 4 in each plane (floor, ceiling and 2 opposite walls);
- Accurate operation of the laser level is provided in the temperature range from -20 ° C to + 50 ° C, which allows you to work with it both indoors and outdoors;
- the range of the visible laser beam on the street depends on weather conditions and time of day, and indoors on the intensity of illumination, and depending on the selected model (DC0519L1D or DC0519L2) the maximum will be either 20 or 30 meters;
- uninterrupted operation of the laser is provided by a 3000 mA / h lithium battery, which allows you to use the device for a long time without recharging. So the model DC0519L1D will work 6 hours, and DC0519L2 – 8 hours in a row;
- the laser body is 8 centimeters thick, 13 centimeters wide and 15 centimeters high;
- The set of the DEKO laser level comes with a tripod with adjustments, as well as a convenient bag in which the device is placed when carrying it. Optionally, you can choose the version with an aluminum tripod with a height of 120 cm.
To use the DEKO 3D laser level, just take it out of the bag, fix it on an adjustable stand or tripod and turn on the power switch located on the front panel.
Naturally, the device needs to be installed on a horizontal surface for correct operation, and the level itself evens out inaccuracies of the horizon up to 4 degrees. The bright green laser beams allow precise planning and marking on the walls and ceiling of the room with a high level of accuracy.
This will become a guarantee of high-quality construction and repair work, when panels, sheets, paint borders and other interior and exterior elements are executed exactly horizontally and vertically!
The DEKO laser level will make it possible not only to perform all these works with high accuracy, but also significantly speed up all stages in the preparation and performance of any operations related to leveling, when it is necessary to accurately determine the horizontal and vertical lines.
Lightweight, reliable and easy-to-use DEKO 3D laser level will become an indispensable assistant to everyone who decides to buy this wonderful tool!