Electric circular saw DEKO QD6905LR / DKMS85Q1
When working with wood and other materials, a person needs a quality tool, the functionality of which could be safely attributed to the category of a professional tool. For the processing of wood specifically, there are many different tools – from small hand ones to large stationary ones. However, private owners in the house, craftsmen in their small workshop, as well as representatives of small businesses in small industrial premises, usually do not use large tools. In all these cases, electric hand tools that are small in size, affordable and worthy of their capabilities are in great demand!
This includes circular saws! And even if there is a stationary circular saw in the workshop, then for small works that need to be done with great accuracy, a mini circular saw, with which one person works, will definitely come in handy! But if standard circular saws imply work with only two hands due to the large weight, then a mini circular saw, such as DEKO QD6905LR / DKMS85Q1, which can be easily operated even with one hand, has undoubted advantages over its counterparts!
Characteristics of DEKO QD6905LR circular saw:
- DEKO QD6905LR / DKMS85Q1 is a small size electric circular saw, powered by 220 volts, and designed mainly for processing wood, ceramics, plastic and fiberglass;
- the power of the tool is 600 W, and the idle speed of the saw is 4100 rpm;
- the weight of the DEKO circular saw, excluding the replaceable disc, is 1.86 kg, which allows an adult to work with it for a long time and without noticeable fatigue;
- the diameter of the working disk is 76.2 centimeters;
- cutting depth max. 26 mm;
- The DEKO DKMS85Q1 mini circular saw is equipped with a laser pointer and a guide mark on the site, ensuring the most accurate cut!
- the power switch is equipped with a lock against accidental starting of the saw;
- the thrust platform is adjustable in height and has a graduated ruler, along which you can accurately and quickly set the depth of cut of the workpiece from 0 to 26 mm;
- an additional handle, if necessary, is screwed in from the front upper side of the tool to hold it with the second hand, which not only increases the accuracy of parts processing, but also increases the safety of work!
- The DEKO circular saw comes with 4 interchangeable blades for various materials, a dust extraction tube, a hex key for changing blades, an additional front handle, and a user manual. All this will fit in a convenient plastic case!
To change the saw blade, unscrew the hardened mounting bolt using the supplied wrench, and then replace. The saw blade itself in the tool is covered with a protective guard to increase the safety of work.
When producing small parts in an assembly shop, when creating various beautiful creative projects in a small workshop, as well as during many construction and renovation work, a craftsman will definitely come in handy with a small and handy circular saw for processing wood, plastic, ceramics or fiberglass!
All these tasks can be easily performed by the reliable, small in size and affordable DEKO QD6905LR / DKMS85Q1 mini circular saw!
With such a tool, not only a professional master builder, but almost every person, will learn to work in just a few minutes!
A reliable and safe saw will help you to perform a variety of tasks for the processing and sawing of wood and its derivatives! Wood, plastic, fiberboard, chipboard, plywood and OSB – all these materials will be sawn and processed not only quickly, but also with professional precision using the DEKO circular saw!