LED flasher or flasher on the car roof
Flashing beacons installed on special vehicles attract the attention of other drivers and pedestrians due to the bright light and the flashing of the lamp. This allows you to secure road traffic and warn other road users so that they are aware of what is happening on the roadway and around it! But what if your tractor, excavator, school bus or other special equipment does not have this type of warning light?
The answer is simple – you need to buy it, especially since automobile LED signals of impulse action, installed on the roof of tractors, combines, excavators and other special equipment, are freely sold at an acceptable cost.
Features of a special lamp on the roof of a car
To obtain more complete information on such a signal beacon, you need to familiarize yourself with its main technical features.
Flashing beacon features:
- the beacon is a LED lamp in a plastic case, most of which is transparent, which provides circular illumination;
- the waterproof housing of the signal lamp allows you to use it all year round in all weather conditions;
- diameter and height of the device are equal to 118 mm;
- the standard operating voltage is 12 volts, but if necessary, you can order a beacon designed for a voltage of 24 volts, indicating this to the seller;
- the operating current of the lamp reaches 2.5 amperes, and therefore, when connecting directly, it is necessary to correctly calculate the cross-section of the conductor used;
- the signal lamp works from the on-board network of a car or special equipment and is connected via a standard cigarette lighter plug;
- fastening to the body elements is ensured by strong magnets in the lower part of the beacon, which provide reliable grip even during movement and work;
- strobe adjustment allows you to choose one of 9 blinking modes;
- the lamp power is 8 W, which, in combination with a good reflector of the device, is quite enough for the light from the beacon to be noticeable even during the day in sunny weather;
- the lamp weighs only 490 grams, and the soft plastic body does not harm the paintwork of the body;
- When buying a car warning lamp, depending on the purpose of the purpose, the consumer can choose one of four colors – with a yellow reflector, red, blue or red-blue.
Due to these technical features of the LED car warning light, its use can only be limited by the imagination of the buyer.
Signal lamp application
This LED flashing beacon can be used in many areas of human activity.
- on the cars of the police, guards, rapid response services, riot police and other security forces;
- on special tractor equipment – bulldozers, excavators, fork and wheel loaders, drilling rigs;
- on school buses;
- on road builders’ equipment for switching on when performing repair work on the highway;
- on communal vehicles engaged in the repair and maintenance of roads and communications.
These are just general examples of the use of such LED signal lamps, since there are always unusual situations in life when such a flashing beacon can come in handy.
The rotating beacon, for example, can be installed on your mini-tractor, ATV, snowmobile, jet ski, yacht or even an airplane! However, it must be remembered that when using such a warning lamp within the carriageway on public roads, you must follow the rules governing the use of special signals so that there are no problems!