We disassemble MMORPG online game TERA: The Next
MMORPG online game “TERA: The Next” is a completely new solution that combines both traditional elements of the game and completely new ones that have not yet been used in any similar game.
In order to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of “TERA: The Next”, you need to download and install the client part on your computer. The installer is only 28.2 megabytes in size, but you will need enough free space on your hard drive during the installation process. Moreover, according to the minimum requirements, you need about 45 gigabytes of free space, although it is better to have all 55 so that during the game there is a headroom for swap. In addition, you need at least 4 gigabytes of RAM and a good graphics card such as Geforce 9800 GT or Radeon HD 3870, although again more powerful is desirable.
All these system requirements are justified by the fact that the game is actually very cool, and high quality graphics requires a sufficient supply of system resources.
The essence of the game “TERA: The Next”:
It would seem that everything is as usual here, and the heroes, as always, will have to save the world from evil, but not everything is so simple, because the game takes place in a new world created by the Titans to replace the old one, scattered by wars, devastation and chaos. The new world was beautiful, but the Titans fell asleep, believing that now everything is in order. However, the dark forces are not asleep, and the powerful Argons, killing and destroying everything around them, began to threaten the new dimension with complete destruction. And nothing could stop the Argons, because they do not need either power or wealth, and the main goal is to destroy everything that they do not like.
And now, the Federation of Arborea must once again unite all races in order to together repel the Argons, who are preparing the last crushing blow to the new dimension – Arborea!
Naturally, the player, as a warrior of one of the races, will have to participate in great battles on the territory of numerous provinces located on the continents of Arborea. And meeting with gods and great warriors will not leave anyone indifferent.
Representatives of 7 races and warriors of 13 classes live and fight for freedom in Arborea, who, moreover, can have their own pets that help thanks to their unique abilities.
- Aman is an independent and freedom-loving race, whose members possess both animal instinct and purposeful mental coherence. Strong warriors, with whom it is not recommended to joke.
- Elin is a capricious and straightforward protector of nature with a cute appearance. Despite her seeming gentleness, Elin can become enraged if there is a threat to nature!
- Castanic are quick-tempered lightning warriors with a wayward character, but loyal to friendship and proud of their history.
- Barakas are the most peaceful race, representatives of which have a healthy strong body and great wisdom of mind. Library keepers of antiquity and wonderful warriors at the same time.
- The High Elf is an arrogant and very powerful race of warriors who can use magic. We entered into an alliance with other races with very great reluctance, since arrogance and a sense of their own superiority literally bulge out of them.
- Humans are a race whose representatives are fighting for peace and friendship of all races. People managed to unite the races in opposition to the Argons in order to protect the Federation.
- Popori are conservationists who are bestial creatures with very low self-esteem. We are devoted to nature and are ready to protect it to the end with all our strength!
There are 13 classes of warriors in TERA: The Next, each with unique abilities to fight and defend against enemies, and in a group game these abilities are much stronger and brighter than in a single game. For example, if a Priest in a single player game can only attack and curse enemies to deal damage to them, then in a group he can heal and even resurrect his allies.
In “TERA: The Next” there is a store where you can buy clothes, weapons, pets and accessories for in-game currency to improve the player, increase his ability to resist enemies.
No matter how many words are written, you can only understand the essence of the game and immerse yourself in the fascinating world of “TERA: The Next” by installing the game and starting to play it for free! Incredible adventures and fierce battles will allow you to plunge into the world of the future, where the fate of all races of the Arborean Federation will depend on you!