DEKO DKAG25LD1 Electric Angle Grinder
For every master, the quality of work is in the first place, regardless of what a person is doing – building houses, renovating apartments, doing interior decoration or working in his carpentry workshop! And in order to get an excellent result, first of all, you need to work with a serviceable, and most importantly, a high-quality tool!
Following the logic, not only professional craftsmen, but also those who like to work with their own hands, try to give their choice of products from firms with proven tool quality!
These include many companies, among which in recent years such a company as DEKO stands out, whose hand-held power tools are distinguished by high quality indicators! Therefore, if there is a need to purchase a tool for processing wood or wood, you should pay attention to the DEKO angle grinders, among which everyone can find for themselves the model that suits the power, disc size and spindle speed!
For example, for grinding and cutting work, in which it is necessary to process small parts, the DKAG25LD1 angle grinder is perfect, which, despite its small size, produces rather high revolutions that contribute to high-quality and fast processing of parts!
Characteristics of DEKO DKAG25LD1 mini grinder:
- DKAG25LD1 is a small manual grinder, that is, a grinder operating on a 220 volt network with a frequency of 50 to 60 hertz, which is compatible with the networks of many European countries, as well as all countries of the former USSR;
- the electric power of the tool is 710 W, which is quite enough for many types of work;
- having a weight of 1.72 kilograms, the grinder does not create problems with the load on the hands when working as an adult for a long time;
- the body of the tool is made of high-quality and very durable ABS plastic, and the gear part, the protective casing and the fastening nut with the counterpart are made of metal;
- an additional rubberized handle, which can be screwed to the tool in one of three positions, allows you to securely hold it during work, and also gives you the choice of the desired angle when performing different types of work;
- for a quick change of grinding and cutting discs, a special key is included in the kit, and in the design of the gearbox there is a locking button to lock the mechanism;
- the start and stop buttons of the gearbox, as well as the handle inserts, are yellow, as in the entire DEKO range of tools!
- the idling speed of the disk reaches 11000 rpm, which allows you to quickly and thoroughly process any, even rusted parts, to a perfect smooth surface;
- the tool, depending on the attachment used, can be used both for grinding and for cutting work with workpieces made of wood, metals, ceramics, polymers and their derivatives;
- special holes with guides for air flows provide intensive cooling of the tool, thanks to which the DEKO DKAG25LD1 grinder can work for a long time without overheating from the load!
- the working diameter of the disc of the machine is 125 mm!
This sander can become your constant assistant when performing many types of work in which you need to cut, grind, level, clean various parts from rust! The main thing is to use it carefully, observing safety precautions!
When working with a grinder, you need to adhere to the basic rules:
- work in protective gloves, goggles and a mask;
- use only serviceable disks;
- purchase for the tool only discs with a diameter of 125 mm, designed for at least 11,000 rpm;
- despite the small size and low weight of the tool, it is recommended to work with it with only two hands;
If you use these rules, then the DEKO DKAG25LD1 grinder will delight you for a long time with its trouble-free operation!