Non-contact infrared thermometer DEKO WD01
Temperature measuring instruments available to most people are very limited in their capabilities. At most, it can be a thermometer for measuring the ambient temperature and a thermometer for measuring body temperature. But what if you need to measure the temperature of a surface? For example, the temperature of the stove, stove, radiator, head or cylinder block of a car? A medical thermometer won’t help here! We’ll have to get a special thermometer that will be able to take measurements in any conditions, even when access to the object itself is difficult!
And this will be helped by non-contact infrared digital thermometers capable of working with a wide range of temperatures! Among such gadgets, the most affordable at a high level of quality of the DEKO model.
And the DEKO WD01 model in its line is one of the most demanded, as its price-quality ratio can be safely called ideal!
Characteristics of the DEKO WD01 non-contact thermometer:
- This is a non-contact laser infrared digital thermometer with LCD display;
- the range of measured temperatures may differ when choosing a model and range from -50 ° С to + 400 ° С or up to + 600 ° С;
- the error in the readings compared to the real surface temperature, depending on external conditions, can reach up to 1.5%;
- the reading accuracy (resolution) is 0.1 ° C or 0.1F;
- units can be set in degrees or Fahrenheit by simply toggling with a button;
- in case of inactivity for 7 seconds, the device automatically turns off;
- the package includes only the temperature measuring device itself, and you will have to buy 2 AAA batteries separately;
- the laser pointer of the measurement target can be switched on or off;
- display backlight can be turned on or off;
- the time of continuous operation of the device with new batteries is at least 12 hours.
- overall dimensions of DEKO WD01 are small, and the device is very compact – its length is 140 mm, width is 85 mm, and its thickness is only 35 mm.
Before purchasing, the buyer will have to choose one of four models in terms of color and range of measured temperatures. So the choice is blue or yellow, and the maximum measurement temperature is 400 or 600 degrees Celsius.
The body is made of high quality plastic, which makes the fit to the hand very ergonomic. The battery compartment is located under the hinged handle cover and is very easy to access.
In order to start working with the DEKO WD01 digital thermometer, you do not even need to read the instructions in the operating manual, since all you need to do is install the batteries, turn on the device, point it to the surface to be measured, and press the “trigger” switch , and immediately the temperature will be displayed on the liquid crystal display!
There are three buttons near the display, the purpose of which is clear even from the pictures placed on them.
The first button turns on and off the laser target, the second switches the readings between degrees and Fahrenheit, and the third allows you to turn on and off the display backlight.
Where can the DEKO WD01 non-contact thermometer be used?
They can measure the temperature of any surface – electric stoves, heating radiators, walls, floors, car engines, as well as the temperature of the human body, and so on.
One has only to point DEKO WD01 to the desired place, turn it on to find out the temperature on the surface of this object.
In everyday life, the DEKO WD01 non-contact thermometer with LCD display is useful to every person! One has only to buy it, and there are always reasons to use this handy tool!