DEKO DKPH01 water quality tester
Everyone knows that water is life, but it is worth admitting that the truth is that the bulk of people do not even think about what kind of water they drink! Naturally, this is wrong, since both the general state of health and the work of individual organs largely depend on the quality of the water entering our body. This is especially true of the kidneys, which are the body’s purifying filter.
Of course, some people drink only filtered water, and for this they use household filters sold in stores. However, it should be understood that most of these filters simply purify water from impurities without changing its composition.
But such an indicator as the acidity of water determines the normal course of many life processes in the human body. As a chemical indicator, acidity can vary from 0 to 12, and water with an acidity of 7 will be called neutral, below 7 – acidic, and above 7 – alkaline!
Sanitary standards usually establish the acidity range from 6 to 9, which is the most optimal for the human body. And in order to measure the acidity level of water, at the enterprises engaged in bottling water, as well as at water intake stations, high-precision industrial devices are used to control the quality of drinking water supplied to the population.
But today, thanks to the development of technology, water quality control can and even should be carried out at home! For these purposes, household water quality testers are used, such as the DEKO DKPH01 pH tester, with which you can quickly check the acidity of the water!
Characteristics of DEKO DKPH01 water quality tester:
- DEKO DKPH01 is a portable portable (pocket) water quality tester, with which you can make an express test to determine the level of its acidity;
- tester measurement range – from 0 to 12 pH;
- measurement accuracy 0.01 pH;
- the acidity meter is made in the classic DEKO style, combining yellow and black colors of a durable plastic case and buttons;
- at the top of the tester there is a pull-out unit for lithium batteries, which are not supplied in the kit, and therefore you will have to buy them separately;
- the set contains two bags with a neutral composition for calibrating the tester for the accuracy of measurements;
- in the middle of the device there is a liquid crystal display on which information is displayed, as well as two buttons for turning on and calibrating the water quality tester;
- at the bottom of the device there is a glass sensor for determining acidity;
To determine the acidity of water, you just need to turn on the calibrated device and lower its lower part with the sensor into a vessel with water. The tester’s display will show information about the current acidity of the water, on the basis of which each person will be able to understand what quality of water is in front of him in the vessel.
In cases where the acidity of the water will not correspond to the norm, that is, it will be above 9 or below 6, it is necessary to take measures in order to provide yourself and your loved ones with other, better quality water.
To do this, you can do one of three things:
- choose a different source of water, which is especially suitable for rural residents who have access to wells and springs;
- choose another producer of drinking water, which is especially important for townspeople who buy water in large bottles;
- choose another water filter!
In all these three variants, it is necessary to carry out the water quality test again with the DEKO DKPH01 tester in order to achieve the desired water quality result!
Thus, the DEKO DKPH01 water tester is useful in every home, regardless of where the water comes from to the centralized water supply system.
In taking care of his own health, a person needs to constantly monitor the quality of consumed water, which can be perfectly helped by an inexpensive but fully fulfilling its functions DEKO DKPH01 water quality tester!