Multifunctional digital voltage tester DEKO PRO GJ134
In everyday life, it is often necessary to measure the voltage at the terminals of outlets, on wires, batteries, electric motors and other devices powered by electric current. To check the voltage, both its presence and its magnitude, there are many devices, such as avometers, or, as they are called, testers! The main purpose of such devices is to measure voltage, current and resistance. However, it should be noted that these multifunctional measuring instruments have certain disadvantages, such as:
- a complex device, many switches and sockets, the purpose of which must be known and observed, since, for example, if, when measuring high AC voltage, the device is set to a low DC voltage, the tester will burn out;
- the relatively high cost of the measuring device itself;
- the tester requires lugs with wires that often get tangled.
In this case, are there devices that are completely opposite in characteristics to the classic tester?
Yes! And this is the Dekopro GJ134 low-power multifunctional digital voltage tester-indicator!
DEKO electrical devices are always of high quality and good functionality, which can be safely said about the Dekopro indicator screwdriver!
Characteristics of the Dekopro GJ134 tester-indicator;
- it is a compact voltage indicator with a liquid crystal display, made in the form of a screwdriver with a display and two buttons for checking the voltage;
- Dekopro GJ134 tester’s buttons are not push-buttons, and you only need to touch them to take measurements;
- the “Direct” button is intended for contact voltage measurement, and the “Inductance” button allows you to find the phase conductor through the insulation without direct contact with the conductor;
- Dekopro tester does not have a power button, and starts to show voltage immediately upon contact with a conductor;
- The tester’s screwdriver pen can be used for its intended purpose for loosening and tightening screws when working with sockets and switches.
An essential feature and main advantage of this electrical measuring tool is its compactness and the ability to determine the phase conductor without contact with the conductor. Therefore, Dekopro GJ134 is an indispensable assistant not only for a professional electrician or electrician, but also for an ordinary person who in life has to change switches, install sockets, change wires on household appliances, and so on. That is, the Dekopro GJ134 indicator will not interfere with almost anyone!
In order to take measurements, you need to do just a few operations:
- to measure the voltage by the contact method, you need to press your finger to the “Direct” button and touch the conductor with the indicator tip – if there is no indication, then this is a neutral wire, but if the tip touches the phase, the voltage will be displayed on the screen;
- to find the phase through the insulation, press your finger to the “Inductance” button and bring the tip of the screwdriver closer to the wire, and if there is phase voltage on the wire, the display will show a lightning icon.
Thus, with the help of the indicator, you can easily find the phase conductor without touching the conductor. This is very convenient when replacing switches, installing protective circuit breakers, since circuit breakers and circuit breakers must disconnect the phase conductor in order to protect a person from electric shock!
By purchasing Dekopro GJ134, everyone will be able to feel almost like a real electrician, who can easily identify the phase wire even among a pile of wires!