Electric cutter Zigmund & Shtain ZKS-911
Most ordinary consumers use knives every day, the varieties of which are innumerable. But all these products are united by the fact that their blade periodically needs to be “tweaked” or, in a simpler way, sharpened. Especially for these purposes, a variety of sharpening devices and devices have been developed, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages. On the popular site “Aliexpress” you can buy an inexpensive and reliable knife “Zigmund & Shtain ZKS-911”. Anyone wishing to take advantage of this offer can easily order it directly from the selling service.
This electric device is designed to sharpen a wide variety of cutting tools, including European products and Asian Santoku knives. It is also suitable for double-sharpened tools, as well as for sports and outdoor knives. As for the material from which the processed products are made – the proposed device is capable of sharpening stainless steel, carbon and alloy steel knives.
Design features and product advantages
The design of the mechanism described contains three corundum discs made on the basis of a mixture of hard materials (bakelite, sapphire and ceramics). According to the degree of graininess, they are divided into the following categories:
- With a large structure.
- Medium grit.
- With microscopic sanding coating.
Please note: Each of the listed structures is used at a certain stage of work and for a very specific purpose.
At the first stage, the sharpening angle and the chamfer of the cutting blade are formed, after which they proceed to the main procedures. At the final stage, the final finishing and polishing of the working surfaces is carried out.
The advantages of the Zigmund & Shtain ZKS-911 knife sharpener include:
- the presence of special built-in guides, thanks to which the angle of inclination during sharpening is set by itself (without the need for adjustment);
- the width of the cut for the knife blade is also set automatically;
- sharpening time to the desired state does not exceed 2 minutes.
All of the above possibilities make it possible to classify the knife-points of the German company “Zigmund & Shtain” as a professional tool.
The operating parameters of the Zigmund & Shtain ZKS-911 product include:
- Electric power consumed from the 220 Volt (50 Hz) network – 60 watts.
- The method of sharpening different types of blades is 2-sided symmetrical.
- The blade angle is 15-20 degrees.
- The number of sharpening stages is 3.
- The rotation speed of the drive motor shaft is 2000 rpm.
- Assembled weight – no more than 2 kg.
- Dimensions – 34.8×14.6×9.2 cm.
- The length of the power cord is 1.2 meters.
In conclusion, we note that the body of the device is made of modern ABS plastic.