Multifunctional Rotary Hammer DEKO DKRH32LD1
Rotary hammers for private household use are very important tools, since during construction, repair or laying of communications, often it is necessary not only to drill holes in wood, but also to punch them in concrete! And for this, an ordinary drill is not suitable, since it is mainly intended for drilling wood and metal products of small thickness!
In the case of concrete, you have to work with perforators, which not only rotate the bit, but also create an impact force that allows you to crush and drill a concrete product.
To carry out the bulk of such work, you must have in your arsenal a small perforator, with which you can work for a long time. This is ensured by the low weight and dimensions of the tool, as a result of which a person, working with it, will not get very tired!
However, to carry out more stressful work, such as breaking concrete flooring, leveling poured concrete elements, punching service holes in thick concrete foundations and breaking brick and concrete walls, a stronger hammer drill is required!
And if large construction companies in these cases use jackhammers powered by compressed air, then at home an electric hammer of increased power, such as the DEKO DKRH32LD1 hammer drill, capable of not only drilling like a drill and drilling like other rock drills, but and hammer without rotating like jackhammers!
Features perforator DEKO DKRH32LD1:
- DEKO DKRH32LD1 is a 2000 W handheld electric tool powered by 220 volt alternating current;
- according to its power, the hammer drill has quite impressive dimensions and weight – the length of the tool is 42 cm, the thickness is 14 cm, the height is 39 cm, and the weight is 8.52 kg!
- the rotation frequency of the cartridge varies from 0 to 800 rpm, and the frequency of shock vibrations reaches 4000 beats per minute;
- The hammer drill is supplied in an original DEKO case made of strong black plastic, which can hold both the tool and additional accessories;
- the delivery set contains a dust cap, 3 chisels, 1 lance and 1 blade for chiselling, a stop ruler to limit the drilling depth, a key to access the gears of the reducer for lubrication and an oiler with machine grease;
- additional removable handle with 360 ° rotation can be quickly fixed in any position and, if necessary, can be removed from the tool;
- access to the gears of the reducer is provided through a threaded plug in the upper part of the perforator, by unscrewing it with a key from the kit, you can lubricate the power unit of the tool;
- power supply is controlled by the start button, as well as by the electric motor speed controller installed on the main handle;
- the side mode switch allows you to turn on and off the rotation of the chuck, and the rear switch turns on and off the impact mode;
- the DEKO DKRH32LD1 hammer drill uses the “SDS +” cartridge, the functional feature of which is not only a quick change of nozzles, but also maximum efficiency when working in a shock mode;
The versatility of the DEKO DKRH32LD1 rotary hammer lies in the fact that it can work in the conventional drilling mode, and in the hammer mode of the hammer drill, and as a jackhammer with special impact peaks that work without chuck rotation! To select the desired mode, you need to set the appropriate position on each of the two mode selectors!
If you need to drill a hole in a thick concrete floor or gouge a large technological hole in the foundation for laying communications, then you cannot do without a powerful puncher in these cases!
And for home use in terms of its functionality, optimal dimensions, reasonable weight, unsurpassed reliability and quite affordable cost, the best choice would be such a hammer drill as the powerful and reliable DEKO DKRH32LD1!