Who are we
Our website address: http://super-blog.ru
What personal data do we collect and for what purpose
If a visitor leaves a comment on the site, we collect the data specified in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user-agent data in order to detect spam.
If you are a registered user and upload photos to the site, you may want to avoid uploading images with EXIF metadata, as they may contain your GPS location data. Visitors can extract this information by downloading images from the site.
- If you leave a comment on our website, you can enable the storage of your name, email address and website in cookies. This is done for your convenience, so as not to fill in the data again when commenting again. These cookies are stored for one year.
- If you have an account on the site and you log in to it, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser supports cookies, the cookie does not contain any personal information and is deleted when you close your browser.
- When you log in to your account, we also set several cookies with login details and screen settings. Login cookies are stored for two days, cookies with screen settings are stored for a year. If you select the “Remember Me” option, the login data will be saved for two weeks. When you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
- When editing or publishing an article, an additional cookie will be saved in the browser, it does not contain personal data and contains only the ID of the record edited by you, expires after 1 day.
- Advertising preference cookies allow Google and its partners to serve ads based on user visits to your and/or other sites.
- Users can disable the display of personalized ads in the section Advertising preferences settings. You can also use the website www.aboutads.info to prohibit third-party providers from using cookies to display personalized ads.
Embedded content of other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.), such content behaves the same as if a visitor had visited another site.
How long do we store your data
If you leave a comment, then the comment itself and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This is done in order to identify and approve subsequent comments automatically, instead of putting them in a queue for approval.
For users who register on our site, we store the personal information that they provide in their profile. All users can see, edit or delete their profile information at any time (except for the username). The website administration can also see and change this information.
What rights do you have to your data
If you have an account on the site or if you have left comments, then you can request an export file of the personal data that we have stored about you, including the data provided by you. You can also request the deletion of this data, this does not include data that we are required to store for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
User comments can be checked by an automatic spam detection service.